We gladly accept the insurance plans listed below. If your plan is not listed, please call us at (915) 591-0243 as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a discount for Self-Pay. Please contact us today for more information.
Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available.
- Aetna - (Commercial, Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield - (PPO, Federal)
- Champ VA - Auth Required
- Humana - (Commercial, Medicare Advantage PPO)
- Optum Health Care:
- United Healthcare
- AARP - United Healthcare
- Medicare - (Traditional) For the 2018 Calendar Year traditional Medicare has a $2,010.00 CAP for outpatient physical therapy in an office setting. (RX - is good for 1 month or 30 days of signed RX)
- TMHP, PCP referral required w/ frequency and duration
- EP Health, PCP referral required w/ frequency, duration and TX health step
- Superior, PCP auth. is required for evaluation and treatment
- Worker's Compensation
- U.S. Department of Labor OWCP
- YISD Worker's Compensation
INSURANCES THAT ARE NOT INDICATED ON THIS LIST, WE DO NOT ACCEPT.
If you have questions about specific insurance companies, please call our office at (915) 591-0243.
We have included most of the major plans with which we are in-network. However, this is not an all inclusive list. Please call the office to verify other insurance plans. Manual Physical Therapy Specialists offers a $85.00 per visit, self-pay fee.